We finally got our Sauna. It arrived late Friday night. We have used it every night since. It is wonderful. 170 degrees F is just about the right temperature for us.
First of all, nice job on the swimming! I'm sending 300 dimes up (rounding error). The sauna looks nice and toasty. So have you tried roasting marshmallows over the coals?
You may pledge even though the kids have already swam. The money will still go to the swim club. John swam 64, millie 62, max 50 and gretchen 27laps, I believe.
5 comments:
Ok, Heather Jill and I can come now.
First of all, nice job on the swimming! I'm sending 300 dimes up (rounding error). The sauna looks nice and toasty. So have you tried roasting marshmallows over the coals?
Congratulations on the sauna. It looks perfect. How hot is it?
Do you know that you are supposed to run out and roll in the snow a few times when you have a sauna?
What a great sauna - it probably feels great after all the swimming! Are we too late for the pledge?
Sharon & Mike
You may pledge even though the kids have already swam. The money will still go to the swim club. John swam 64, millie 62, max 50 and gretchen 27laps, I believe.
Post a Comment