Our birds Baby and Bubba. Bubba is a African Grey Parrot. Baby is a Cockatiel. They bring us great joy, and bring lots of character to the house and family.
Cockatiels have such great personalities. We had one who lived for approximately 13 years. Still have four more which are all in the 10-year range of age.
Did you know I shot a lot of little birds with my bb gun in Wayan? It was cool when a bird just spun around and hung on the telephone wire upside down rather than fall. I've repented of my evil ways, but I thought you might enjoy that story.
2 comments:
Cockatiels have such great personalities. We had one who lived for approximately 13 years. Still have four more which are all in the 10-year range of age.
Did you know I shot a lot of little birds with my bb gun in Wayan? It was cool when a bird just spun around and hung on the telephone wire upside down rather than fall. I've repented of my evil ways, but I thought you might enjoy that story.
Post a Comment