That looks like a healthy halibut! I bet that will make ALOT of your fabulous halibut chowder! (That is the best way I have eaten fish!)
holy cow! that is huge! I bet that did make your year because it will take you that long to eat it.
Did you catch it with the same size poles we were fishing with, or have you gotten bigger poles and stronger line?
We used the same poles we had last year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks like a healthy halibut! I bet that will make ALOT of your fabulous halibut chowder! (That is the best way I have eaten fish!)
holy cow! that is huge! I bet that did make your year because it will take you that long to eat it.
Did you catch it with the same size poles we were fishing with, or have you gotten bigger poles and stronger line?
We used the same poles we had last year.
Post a Comment