Friday, October 17, 2008

A sad sad day

Our truck is gone!


John had some classes in Anchorage and upon leaving he told me, "sell our Toyotas and I will come home with a new van." Well I put our truck and van on Craigslist. They were both gone before John got home. I do not think he thought they would sell so fast. The worst thing was he lost his very first truck and he didn't get to say goodbye. I thought he would cry when I told him the news. It was over the phone, so I am not sure he didn't.

The cool thing is I got a sweet new van.

2 comments:

Snelders said...

I feel your pain.

Kim said...

Heather,
I didn't know you had a blog. I found you from Adam and Julie's blog. I can't believe how big your kids are, and your baby's 6! Wow. Time goes by so fast. I hope you are all doing well. Keep in touch.
Kim