This is the oldest Pub in all of Ireland.
The letters have lights over them. When the individual booths need service the light goes on. Actually their booths are are really small rooms.
This one is of all those to dinner with us that night...missing a few....we all live on three different continents, and and five countries.
The Irish people are my favorite people I have ever met while traveling. They are so friendly. These are some of them I met one night. Mark, Sean, Mary and Roberto.
The Europa Hotel
During the "troubles" this hotel was bombed 23 times.
2 comments:
Amazing places! That looks like such a good time. One of these days . . . one of these days . . .
:)
Everybody will have to ask Heather about making out with Roberto! It's a good thing there aren't any Irish pubs in Valdez, or else I couldn't keep her out of them.
(He is the one in the pub)
Post a Comment