Thursday, June 11, 2009

Remodeling Pics

Here are some pictures of the almost finished product which is our family room. It used to be a hall way and storage room.


4 comments:

Scott said...

So this looks like the downstairs storage room, right? It looks really nice. Is it going to be a TV family roomm or a game family room?

By the way.... I'm starting to practice swimming again, so I can beat you all in a 2 lap race. Bring it!

big8smiley said...

That looks really good! That will be nice to have all that space for your family. You'll enjoy it. :) Did you have a big family room before, or is this just an extra?

Snelders said...

Nice. I am trying to picture where it is downstairs, is it to the right when you walk in the door? Have John and Millie both moved downstairs yet?

Snelders Family said...

This is right as you walk in the door downstairs. John has moved, but Millie has not. I think you can see the outside door in the pictures.