Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Happy Halloween
For Halloween we kind of had a busy day. The kids did not have school. We woke up in the morning stacked wood and carved pumpkins. At 3:30 Valdez has trick or treat at the businesses. We took them on that, and John Paul walked them around while John and I manned the car. It is cold. After that was trunk or treating at the church. We just dropped them off because we had call for the play at 6:00. The play(Dr Jekell and Mr Hyde) went marvelously and the kids had fun trick or treating with their friends. John did not get to trick or treat this year. We deemed him to old as he is a teenager now. Millie was a vampire and Gretchen was a bird, or a macaw more specifically. Max was a ninja but is not pictured.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way creative and cute costumes!! I can't believe J.P. is too old for trick-or-treating! That makes me feel old! So you already had a performance of your play?? I didn't know you guys were doing that one. Way cool! Your busy Halloween makes mine look like a cake walk! It looks like the kids had a blast. Hopefully they were willing to share some of their candy with John Paul! We drew names for Christmas so check our blog to find out who you have!
We missed you this Halloween! It will be fun this summer when we can all hang out for a week. We love the costumes. Hallie and Brynn couldn't even tell who you were. Aren't you so proud of me for being a blogger!
What a fun (but busy) Halloween. We wish you could have been in Boise with us though!!
Great costumes, Where is Max's? Looking forward to this summer when we can see you again.
Oh how I miss the Snelders!!! You all seem to be doing great. Heather, I am so impressed with how great you look after 4 children! I look like a chunky monkey after just one! I wish you could meet him. So when is the Southern trip? I hope soon. You know you need to bring those children to the deep South. They will love it. I miss you and love you!!! Love, Marti
Post a Comment