I could not get Max to appear normal for any of his birthday pictures. So I guess you just get to see the wild and crazy Max. For his birthday cake he picked a book he has been reading.
Happy Birthday Max! Cool cake. So does that make you 9 years old now. Wow you are growing up fast. Are you all enjoying the winter? Take care, The Lowry Family
I can't believe how much older your kids look! Holy Cow! What are you feeding John Paul! I will probably cry when I find out how much taller he is than me! I love the family picture at the hockey game! Way cute!! P.S. I made your apple muffins for breakfast and they were awesome!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Max! Cool cake. So does that make you 9 years old now. Wow you are growing up fast.
Are you all enjoying the winter? Take care,
The Lowry Family
I can't believe how much older your kids look! Holy Cow! What are you feeding John Paul! I will probably cry when I find out how much taller he is than me! I love the family picture at the hockey game! Way cute!!
P.S. I made your apple muffins for breakfast and they were awesome!!
Post a Comment