Way back in October John and I were in a play together. We opened on Halloween night. John was Sir Danvers Carew a Judge and member of Parliament. I was Mrs. Poole, Dr. Jeckyll's housekeeper. I promised you all a picture so here it is.
I love you guys. I haven't seen John act since he was wearing overalls with one strap hanging down. I thought he was the coolest thing ever invented. Just as a side note, the other day we went to someones house for breakfast and they fixed crepes. Hallie looked up at me and said, "my uncle john fixed these for me." You've won her over with sweet batter and powdered sugar.
3 comments:
Sweet costumes! I bet your kids loved seeing you both up there. That's something I'm sure I could never get my husband to do! LOL
I love you guys. I haven't seen John act since he was wearing overalls with one strap hanging down. I thought he was the coolest thing ever invented. Just as a side note, the other day we went to someones house for breakfast and they fixed crepes. Hallie looked up at me and said, "my uncle john fixed these for me." You've won her over with sweet batter and powdered sugar.
I wish I could have been there to see the play!!
Post a Comment