Wednesday, January 14, 2009

George

George is new to the family. He has only been with us for six months. He is eighteen years old. He is just starting to call the place home. I realize that most of you haven't met him yet, so here is his picture. He also brought Milo with him. Milo is a cockatiel just like Baby. So lets see two cockatiels, an amazon, an african grey, a dog, and fish.....who's counting?


2 comments:

big8smiley said...

Wow! My kids would be in HEAVEN at your house! I have yet to give in and get a small dog. My husband is working on me - whittling me down. LOL George is beautiful!

Natalie said...

Hey at least somebody gets to have pets right? Britt told me she loves animals as long as they don't poop, so that leaves her with stuffed animals.(Unless there is some new inventions I have not heard of.) P.S. you should call us soon we have some news!