On my birthday we decided to check out the hotel zone, where the BIG waves are. I must say I love the ocean. I always have. I could not believe the color of the ocean in Cancun. It was spectacular. Something you can only imagine. We had the best time playing in the waves. I remember doing this as a child and I was elated to let my kids try it out. Gretchen was more then a little apprehensive. She did not want to get in the ocean, but was happy to flirt with the waves barely touching her toes. At one point we dragged her in. She was literally kicking and screaming. It turns out she doesn't like the taste of salt water. It did grow on her enough to play with the dolphins later.
Also, on my birthday we went to a grocery store and were able to eat lots of yummy bread. I love the bread in Mexico.
That night we ordered room service for the kids and went out by ourselves and had sushi, yum!!! The kids actually wanted to order room service. They did not want to go out to eat. I guess vacation can be tiring.




1 comment:
Sounds like fun! You got some great pictures. I love playing in the ocean there because it's actually warm and comfortable.
Post a Comment