Any of you that know me well know how much I like to decorate cakes. I am especially excited about my kids birthdays. I love to ask them what they want and then I create. Well I suppose it has been too many years, because times are changing. I now ask, "What kind of cake would you like." The response, "I want to make my cake." I guess I can't blame them for embracing the things the I love. So may I present without further ado, My girls masterpieces.Any of you that know me well know how much I like to decorate cakes. I am especially excited about my kids birthdays. I love to ask them what they want and then I create. Well I suppose it has been too many years, because times are changing.
John had fun lighting her Birthday Cake.

So because I didn't get to decorate her birthday cake, I compromised. She was pretty sure she would decorate these, for her party. I said, "you got a turn now its my turn." She was ok with that. Thanks girl for letting me have my turn. It made me feel better.

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrD6ZYwU1n-DDQKvV7VXfyKPhOI7UcryBkknT_bzt5Uh2n0sYZpHtKCtmPW4nvx7-9awZJnV7ipWw6ObIwxDwyAGrBRLDM7VvQ8LrmGcNDwDs-VyloxHQJBFXgMkhTwWsSGRRt214bE_c/s1600-h/DSC_0259.JPG">
2 comments:
You are such a nice mom to make them cakes just to decorate on their own. I need to be more like that! Not bad for their first try! Although I have to admit, I do like your creations much better. :)
Great cakes! I love to decorate cakes for my kids to it is so much fun!
Post a Comment